Cementitious Flexible Waterproofing Mitchell
Mitchell’s MitchFlex 2K is a two component cementitious flexible coating for concrete and masonry structures such as roofs and walls. MitchFlex 2K provides a seamless, tough and highly flexible film ensuring complete water protection. MitchFlex 2K is UV resistant therefore it is unaffected by sunrays and other weather elements. This in addition to MitchFlex 2K;s excellent bond strength ensures that the film does not disintegrate or peel off over time.
MitchFlex 2K is used to waterproof roofs and walls in homes, offices, factory buildings, warehouses, processing plants, power plants, cinemas, cold storages, schools, mosques and any other structure where protection from water penetration is required.
- Easy to apply
- Excellent bonding
- No maintenance required
- Does not catch fire
- Seals minor surface cracks
MitchFlex 2K is applied as standard procedure laid down for cementitious slurry coats. The method of application for most common situations is
- Clean the surface of all dust, dirt, debris, oil, grease, rust and other contaminants.
- Soak the surface with water but remove any standing water prior to the
application of MitchFlex 2K.
- For most applications, apply MitchFlex 2K at a coverage rate of 100 sft per 18 Kg unit. It could be applied as a single thick layer or can be build up in 2 to 3 thinner layers.
- The liquid component of MitchFlex 2K should be poured into a clean container and then the Powder components be slowly added to it and mixed with a slow speed drill so as to form a lump free paste of creamy consistency. 5. MitchFlex 2K should be applied by a painters brush, roller or a steel trowel. 6. A polyester or fibre glass fabric could be imbedded into the wet layer of MitchFlex 2K to provide additional reinforcement and crack resistance.
18 Kg Unit (13 kg Powder + 5 Kg Liquid)
Grey and White. Tile Red and other custom colours can be manufactured on special order.
100 to 120 sft per unit depending on the conditions and type of the surface.
- MitchFlex 2K should never be applied when it is raining or rain is imminent.
- Containers of MitchFlex 2K should always be kept well sealed and away from direct sunlight.
- The material should be mixed well before application.
For further details and assistance for specific application requirements and for other product information please contact Mitchell at the addresses given below.