Epoxy Bonding Agent For Structural Concrete
MITCHBOND EP is an epoxy resin structural bonding agent used for ensuring monolithic bond between old and new concrete and highly recommended for structural repair works.
MITCHBOND EP is highly useful for bonding fresh concrete tool concrete that is fully cured.
MITCHBOND EP can be used to bond sprayed concrete/mortar to old concrete surfaces.
MITCHBOND EP can be used on horizontal and verticalsurfaces as a repair ingredient to corroded or spalled concrete.
MITCHBOND EP is ideally suitable for:
- Jacketing applications for strengthening the existing concrete elements like columns, beams, basements etc.
- As a bonding agent for concrete repairs using cement plaster/screed and for guniting.
- As a waterproof joint in sandwich constructions.
- Ideal for structural repairs
- Monolithic bond
- Capable of transmitting very high stresses
- Excellent water & alkali resistance
- Can be applied on dry as well as damp surfaces
- Can be cured under moist / wet conditions