Elastomeric Waterproofing Coating
Mitchell’s Hardoflex is an acrylic based clastomeric coating for concrete and metal structures such as roofs and walls. Hardoflex provides a seamless, tough and highly flexible film ensuring complete water protection. Hardoflex is UV resistant therefore it is unaffected by sunrays and other weather elements. This in addition to Hardoflex’s excellent bond strength ensures that the film does not disintegrate or peel off over time.
Hardoflex is used to waterproof roofs and walls in homes, offices, factory buildings, warehouses, processing plants, power plants, cinemas, cold storages, schools, mosques and any other structure where protection from water penetration is required.
- Easy to apply
- No maintenance required
- Seals minor surface cracks
- Excellent bonding
Hardoflex is applied as per procedure laid down for a good surface paint. The method of application for most applications is
- Clean the surface of all dust, dirt, debris, oil, grease, rust and other contaminants.
- Soak the surface with water but remove any standing water prior to the application of Hardoflex.
- Apply a primer coat and then two flood coats of Hardoflex. The primer coat is made by adding an equal volume of water to Hardoflex and mixing well to obtain a homogenized product.
- Hardoflex should be applied by a painters brush, roller or spray machine.
- Each coat of Hardoflex must be applied at right angles to the preceding coat and an even covering of the entire surface must be ensured.
- Each coat of Hardoflex must be allowed to dry before the next coat is applied.
5 and 25 Litres
1 to 1.5 Litre per m depending on the condition and type of the surface.
- Hardoflex should never be applied when it is raining or rain is imminent.
- Containers of Hardoflex should always be kept well sealed and away from direct sunlight.
- The material should be stirred before pouring from the containers.
For further details and assistance for specific application requirements and for other product information please contact Mitchell at the addresses given below.